Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Collection
This patch is for any previous version of the Penumbra: Collection, but is not needed for any of the Penumbra: Collections that has been sold through the Frictional Games store.
Download the 1.1 update!
IMPORTANT: This update should work with any version of Penumbra: Collection. You might have to manually select to correct installation path, check installation folder to see if Penumbra.exe has a new creation date.
For ATI users:
Even with this upate applied you might experience some graphical problems, please make sure that you have done the following.
- Uninstall _all_ display drivers and then download and install the latest.
ATI control panel:
- Disable Catalyst AI (meaning the box shall be checked).
- Disable Triple buffer (box is unchecked).
- Wait for vertical refresh: "Off, unless applications specifies".
- Adaptive AA off (box is unchecked).
- Smooth vision HD (both). Box "Use application settings" is checked.
- Disable Aero or any other composite/extra graphical touches technology that might be active.
-Included the ATI hotfix
|Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Black Plague|
|Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Requiem|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)