Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Requiem
This patch will update any previous version of Penumbra: Requiem to 1.1.
Download the 1.1 update!
IMPORTANT: This updated has been tested with Penumbra: Requiem sold through Gamer's Gate. You might have to manually select to correct installation path, check installation folder to see if Penumbra.exe has a new creation date. It is not known if it will work with Direct2Drive versions, more information as it comes available.
For ATI users:
Even with this upate applied you might experience some graphical problems, please make sure that you have done the following.
- Uninstall _all_ display drivers and then download and install the latest.
ATI control panel:
- Disable Catalyst AI (meaning the box shall be checked).
- Disable Triple buffer (box is unchecked).
- Wait for vertical refresh: "Off, unless applications specifies".
- Adaptive AA off (box is unchecked).
- Smooth vision HD (both). Box "Use application settings" is checked.
- Disable Aero or any other composite/extra graphical touches technology that might be active.
-Included the ATI hotfix
-Included sewer hotfix
-Updated OpenAL bundle
- Optimised Level03, 06 and 09
- Even more puzzle solutions
- Corrected problems reported through our forum(Thanks!)
- Various fixes and optimisations
|Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Black Plague|
|Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Collection|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)