Mac - March 26, 2010 - 1.1 Mac Overture update
Updates any previous FULL version of Penumbra: Overture for Mac to version 1.1. If you have problems using this updater with a version of Penumbra that you did not buy from us, please let us know.
This is NOT for the Penumbra Collection. See here for Collection updates.
Download Location: Download here.
• Crash issues when changing levels.
• Missing sounds (mainly the morse code).
• Running Mac OS X 10.5.7 no longer creates incorrect messages about "Incomplete or damaged files".
• Includes ATI fixes from the latest Windows version.
• Sync to windows 1.0.3 release
• Fix ATI HD card issues
• Fix ATI issues
• Fix Leopard Crashes
• Restructure Preferences directory slightly (Penumbra/Overture)
• Merge in Skeletal Optimization from Windows release.
• Fix crashes when changing levels
• Fix crashes when exiting game when failing to enter correct Serial Key
• Allow installkey file to be in Game Install directory OR personal preferences folder
• Fixed Lighting
• Fixed Motion Blur
• Fixed Crash When Changing Levels
• Fixed Shadows on ATI Cards
• Synced with 1.0.2 Windows patch
• Flashlight now works correctly.
• Game no longer locks up when streamed sounds start
• Added overrides for Fragment and Vertex profiles
• Added extra debugging to log what CG profiles are being used.
• While in windowed mode and in the menu the "mouse" is now unlocked. (Turning of full screen mode can be done by editing the settings.cfg located in ~/Library/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra Overture/Episode 1)
• Upgraded to the Cg 1.5.0019 which hopefully will fix other graphics issues
|Mac - March 26, 2010 - 1.1 Mac Black Plague update|
|Mac - March 26, 2010 - 1.1 Mac Requiem update|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)