Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Overture
This update is for any previous version of Penumbra: Overture.
Download the 1.1 update!
IMPORTANT: This update should work with any version of Penumbra: Overture. You might have to manually select to correct installation path, check installation folder to see if Penumbra.exe has a new creation date.
For ATI users:
Even with this upate applied you might experience some graphical problems, please make sure that you have done the following.
- Uninstall _all_ display drivers and then download and install the latest.
ATI control panel:
- Disable Catalyst AI (meaning the box shall be checked).
- Disable Triple buffer (box is unchecked).
- Wait for vertical refresh: "Off, unless applications specifies".
- Adaptive AA off (box is unchecked).
- Smooth vision HD (both). Box "Use application settings" is checked.
- Disable Aero or any other composite/extra graphical touches technology that might be active.
-Included the ATI hotfix.
-Updated the bundled OpenAL to summer 2009 release.
-Signed the installer.
- Fixed graphics glitches on new ATI cards(HD/X1000 series) and new ATI drivers
- Various optimisations
- Various fixes
- BumpSpec* changed to saturate w coord of BumpVec. Fixes strangeness on ATI with specular.
- Diffuse_Color_vp.cg was given 4d Color. Fixes disappering alpha geometry.
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Medium
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Low
- Attenuation bug for Low and Medium shader fixed.
- Minor misc other changes
- Keypad works after switching interact / examine buttons in settings.
- Shortcut key can be used to look at blank note.
- Jump + Tab does not increase jump height.
- Entering a map where a worm has appeared no longer result in crash.
- Cannot exit chemical storage after worm enters any longer.
- Updated BlackBox to give better information on crashes.
- Update StickAreas, hopefully solving cable bug.
- Updated MotionBlur.
- Added crosshair as an option.
- Fixed personal task not removed properly.
- Fixed lag issue with boulder in water cave.
- OpenAL fixes, SoundBlaster X-Fi/Audigy should be more compatible now.
- Ladders less prone to let the player fall of when exiting.
- Minor level and event fixes.
|Update 1.1 - April 22 2010 - Penumbra: Collection|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)