Linux - April 21, 2010 - 1.1 update for Penumbra Overture Linux
Updates any previous version of Penumbra: Overture for Linux to version 1.1
NOTE This is NOT for the Penumbra Collection. Go here for the Penumbra Collection update.
NOTE This is NOT for the Humble Indie Bundle version of Penumbra, as it already includes these fixes.
Download Location: Download here.
* Fixes crashes when changing levels .
* Crashes when exiting the game.
* Synced up to Windows 1.0.3 Patch
* switched to OpenAL Soft implementation of openal
* Fixed numerous shader issues on ATI and Nvidia cards
* support for ATI HD series cards
* Fixed various crashes in the game (especially when changing levels)
* Upgraded to Cg 2.0
* Synced up to Windows 1.0.1 Patch
* Fix sound related lockups
* Add list of "supported" Cg Profiles to hpl.log
* Added CG Profile overrides in settings.cfg (See default_settings.cfg)
* Unlock the mouse when in windowed mode AND in the me
* Low FPS in certain levels.
* Missing steam in refinery levels steam puzzle.
|Linux - April 21, 2010 - 1.1 update for Penumbra Black Plague Linux|
|Linux - April 21, 2010 - 1.1 update for Penumbra Requiem Linux|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)